- We take data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal data.
- You shall not under any circumstances disclose the username and password to anyone. If you feel that the username and password has been disclosed or is known to any party, you shall immediately inform Saudi Payments and it is your responsibility to immediately change your username and password.
- We may require you to provide specific data about yourself when you engage in certain activities. Although it is optional for you to disclose the requested data, you must do so in order to engage in certain activities on our website.
- The personal data we collect from you will vary depending on which products or services you engage us to deliver. The personal data we collect might include the following:
- Identification data such as your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data, date and place of birth, gender, and country;
- Business contact information such as employer name, job function, job title, department, employer size, and locations; and
- Technical information about your device for security purposes such as your IP address or operating system.
- We may use a third-party service provider to assist us with some features of our website. Our service provider will receive your personal data on our behalf and will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
- For any concerns you may reach out to us at Info@saudipayments.com.